Awards & Grants
The Scientific Committee will evaluate all submissions and the corresponding author will receive the notification before 25 May, 2022.
Excellent papers will be awarded as "Best Oral report Award" 、 "Young Investigator Award" 、"Gold Award"、"Silver Award"or“Bronze Award".
The selected abstracts will have a chance to be presented in the Plenary Session.
Young Investigator Award (Under 40 years old)
The purpose of the "APASL STC 2022 Beijing Young Investigator Award" is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
* Applicant must be in early stages of his/her career of up to five (5) years following the completion of training in hepatology.
* Applicant must be aged 40 years or younger at the time of application.
* Applicant must be of a nationality from the Asia Pacific region.
* Applicant must be the first author of his/her abstract and a registered participant of the conference.
* The shortlisted oral abstract must be presented by the applicant during the meeting.